Risotto Workshop – Online Italian Cooking Class
SATURDAY, MAY 22, 2021
4:00pm to 5:30pm CDT via Zoom
Join Chef Kathy for this live online cooking class. Learn the tips and tricks for making perfect creamy risotto every time. During the class you can cook along with Kathy as she makes two different risotto dishes – a cheese-lover’s cacio e pepe (cheese & pepper) and a shrimp and lemon risotto, favorites from our travels in Italy. After class, you’ll be able to easily recreate these two risotto dishes and make any risotto flavor variations.
PLEASE NOTE: Cooking class times listed above are in U.S. Central Daylight Savings Times. Please adjust time for your time zone.
INCLUDED WITH THE CLASS:
- Live 90-minute online class via Zoom with full demonstration
- Recipes (in PDF format) and guided instruction for: Cacio e Pepe Risotto and Shrimp & Lemon Risotto
- Professional chef’s tips for avoiding common pitfalls and mastering risotto skills
- Small-group class size – maximum group size is 12 screens per lesson
HOW TO BOOK:
- Click on the “Book Now” button below.
- Make sure to let us know you’d like to book the “RISOTTO WORKSHOP” in the message section.
- We’ll send you an electronic invoice and you can make payment via credit or debit card. Class price is $30 per screen with a maximum of 2 people per screen.
- After we’ve received your payment, we’ll send you a confirmation email along with recipes, a short shopping and equipment list for those that want to cook along.
- The day before your class, we’ll send you the Zoom link to join our live online class.
- Class size is a maximum of 12 screens (2 person limit per screen)
* Refunds are not available for online classes.
Food Lover's Odyssey | Copyright 2015