BURGUNDIAN CHICKEN & BISTRO DESSERT
THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2021
5:00pm – 6:30pm CDT via Zoom
Virtually travel to a bistro in Burgundy wine country and make a complete meal during this 90-minute class. You’ll learn to make this chicken dish that includes two stars of the region, white wine and Dijon mustard. To complete your bistro meal, Chef Kathy will show you how to make a simple Springtime bistro-style dessert, a berry velours.
PLEASE NOTE: Cooking class times listed above are in U.S. Central Daylight Savings Times. Please adjust time for your time zone.
INCLUDED IN THE CLASS:
- Live online class via Zoom with full demonstration
- Recipes (in PDF format) and guided instruction for: Burgundian chicken (Poulet Gaston Gerard) and bistro-style dessert
- Chef’s tips for making these bistro dishes and French cooking techniques
- As with all our classes, you can choose to cook along with as little or as much as of the class as you’d like.
- Small-group class size – maximum group size is 12 screens per lesson
HOW TO BOOK:
- Click on the “Book Now” button below.
- Make sure to let us know you’d like to book the “BURGUNDIAN CHICKEN CLASS” in the message section.
- We’ll send you an electronic invoice and you can make payment via credit or debit card. Class price is $30 per screen with a maximum of 2 people per screen.
- After we’ve received your payment, we’ll send you a confirmation email along with a short shopping and equipment list for those that want to cook along.
- The day before your class, we’ll send you the recipes and the Zoom link to join our live online class.
*Refunds for all online classes are not refundable.