BURGUNDIAN CHICKEN & POTATOES CLASS
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2020
3:00pm – 5:00pm CDT via Zoom
Virtually travel to a bistro in Burgundy wine country while learning to make this chicken dish that includes two stars of the region, white wine and Dijon mustard. Along with guided instruction to making this chicken dish, Chef Kathy will also show you how to make buttery, French bistro-style sauteed potatoes.
PLEASE NOTE: Cooking class times listed above are in U.S. Central Daylight Savings Times. Please adjust time for your time zone.
INCLUDED IN THE CLASS:
- Live online class via Zoom with full demonstration + optional extra 15-minute Q&A afterwards
- Recipes (in PDF format) and guided instruction for: Burgundian chicken (Poulet Gaston Gerard) and bistro-style sauteed potatoes
- Chef’s tips for making these bistro dishes and French cooking techniques
- As with all our classes, you can choose to cook along with as little or as much as of the class as you’d like.
- Small-group class size – maximum group size is 12 screens per lesson
HOW TO BOOK:
- Click on the “Book Now” button below.
- Make sure to let us know you’d like to book the “BURGUNDIAN CHICKEN CLASS” in the message section.
- We’ll send you an electronic invoice and you can make payment via credit or debit card. Class price is $25 per screen with a maximum of 2 people per screen.
- You can also make payments via Venmo. (Please note that you would like the Venmo payment option at time of booking.)
- After we’ve received your payment, we’ll send you a confirmation email along with a short shopping and equipment list for those that want to cook along.
- Two days before your class, we’ll send you the recipes and the Zoom link to join our live online class.
- Class size is a maximum of 12 screens (2 person limit per screen)
*Refunds for all online classes are not refundable.