BERRY PAVLOVA ONLINE CLASS
SUNDAY, APRIL 18, 2021
Noon to 2:00pm CDT via Zoom
Perfect little French meringue pastries. Learn tips and tricks to meringue making, lemon curd and berry coulis during this online French pastry class. Chef Kathy will give you guided instruction and pro tips to perfecting meringue and show you varying piping techniques to make the prettiest little pavlovas. Fill them with lemon curd and berry coulis that Kathy will show you how to make during class. Finish and top with whipped cream and fresh berries.
PLEASE NOTE: Cooking class times listed above are in U.S. Central Daylight Savings Times. Please adjust time for your time zone.
INCLUDED WITH THE CLASS:
- Live 2-hour online class via Zoom with full demonstration
- Learn French pastry recipes and techniques to make pavlovas: meringues, lemon curd (creme citron), berry coulis, piping techniques
- Recipes (in PDF format) and guided instruction for: Pavlova shell, meringues, lemon curd, berry coulis, assembling the Pavlova dessert
- Chef’s tips for avoiding common pitfalls and mastering meringue and other French pastry-making techniques
- As with all our classes, you can choose to cook along with as little or as much as of the class as you’d like.
- Small-group class size – maximum group size is 12 screens per lesson
HOW TO BOOK:
- Click on the “Book Now” button below.
- Make sure to let us know you’d like to book the “PAVLOVA CLASS” in the message section.
- We’ll send you an electronic invoice and you can make payment via credit or debit card. Class price is $30 per screen with a maximum of 2 people per screen.
- After we’ve received your payment, we’ll send you a confirmation email along with a short shopping and equipment list for those that want to cook along.
- The day before your class, we’ll send you the recipes and the Zoom link to join our live online class.
*Refunds for online classes are not available.